March 29, 2010

My Start..

I was born on 20th march 1990 in lodhi colony. at that time we were living in munirka. my oldest memories go back to the time when i was a baby. i remember i was in rishikesh at that time with tauji taiji and my 3 cousin brothers..im not surprised that mum dad sent me with tauji to that place considering how caring tauji was. the flashes of memories show me that water is all around me ..yes water chilled water i can remember tauji's hands holding me against his chest and taking dupkis along with me..and i was crying crying very loudly..the chilly water was horrifying..also my tauji had a hero honda splendour on which he took me for a ride..i repeat i was a baby. he used to tie me with a chunni with his stomach..i guess i was very happy whenever i was with him..he was a gem of a person..his name was sudhir kant sharma..he expired in 1994 ..he met an accident..i miss him so much at times..sometimes it feels like he would b the perfect person to be there for me..especially at those 'i hate u mum n dad' moments..i dont have much recollections from that time..then i remember we lived in ghaziabad..at my grandparents place..the stay there was rather difficult..financial difficulties, family quarrels etc. the harshad mehta case left a deep impact on the financial position of our household..i studued at St.Paul's school there..was an excellent student there..my dadi tells me that at that time i used to give away my toys so that my freinds would play wid me at my place..mum dad used go to office by train..they used to take me too smtimes..
i do admit 1 fact..whatever the problems were..however big they were..i was the biggest priority of mom n dad..(2 b contd.)

No comments: